Monday, January 9, 2017

December 27, 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you had an awesome Christmas! Sorry if I didint get the chance to talk to all of you but dont worry I am not that interesting anyways:)

So its a good thing the new year is approaching because I have a lot of changes that I would like to make and one of them is writing better letters each week because I know mine are not too great right now. I kind of do poor planning and then monday comes around and I have nothing to say in the letter because my mind goes blank kinda like right now. But it was awesome to talk to you guys! You all seem great and having a good time. Even though I am not around this year for the holidays I want you all to know that I am really happy here I have a great mission and a great companion. I know how important my calling is as a missionary and I need to do a better job this upcoming year to better fulfill my calling. I was happy to get some great tips from my dad on what I need to start doing to get more out of the mission. I know how important it is to be obedient on the mission and really just do you best. I have had times on my mission where I have been really obedient and worked my hardest and I have time where I havent and been kinda lazy and I can most definitely tell the difference in my mood and the progression of the area. It is always the best to work your hardest and be obedient.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of 2016 and make some goals for the new year! I will write a better letter next year! Love you all:)





No comments:

Post a Comment