Monday, April 25, 2016

April 10, 2016

Well... This was an interesting week. LOTS going on that kept us away from work in my area.

Well monday was pday of course so we didint have much work in our area. Tuesday we had to drive an hour down to Baliwag for district meeting and that took up a large portion of our day, then we had to drive back down to Baliwag that night for exchanges with the zone leaders. So all day wednesday we were not in our area at all.Thursday was our first day of full work in our area and that day was okay. Then friday we had weekly planning and some baptism interviews I had to do which is always awesome. Saturday conference and Sunday conference. Conference was great!! But yeah the week was busy with other activities. 

On a sad note the investigator that I talked about that we found tracting. He was progressing well and way excited to go to church with us yesterday. But on saturday night we went over there and he just dropped us. I dont know why we tried to figure it out but it just didint work. That was a really big low of the week it sucked.

I am excited for this week though. We have LOTS of time to work and I am going to go HAMMMMMM soo yeah. Its also the last week of this transfer. MAN IT GOES FAST! I have almost been here 10 months that just blows my mind. I really dont know what will happen to me next transfer, maybe ZL maybe DL still, maybe trainer again. No clue. In all honesty I want to stay one more transfer here with Elder Kirifi. We are having a good time.

This is kinda a short letter but I would like to bear my testimony to you all


Brothers and Sisters

I know this gospel is true. I know Gods hand is in our lives everyday, IF WE LET IT. I know that by being obedient and following Gods commandments (no matter how difficult) blessings WILL come. Everything that has happened in this world from Adam and Eve to the Restoration to the day to day efforts of all the faithful members is not by accident. I know God has a perfect plan for us. Each and everyone of us. HE LOVES US. More than we can comprehend. I know that tough times come to make us stronger. There is no unknown trial to God. He knows all. We have to endure to become stronger. I know all these to be true. I love you and I love god. In the humble name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

--
ELDER WEBB
          QCNM 2015 ~ June 14 2017







No comments:

Post a Comment