Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

Hello everyone, 
I hope you all had as good a week as I did. Well throughout this week I kind of figured it was my last week. Which was risky because I easily could of stayed. But we had our zone conference last Wednesday. Which is 2 zones together to listen to workshops and stuff. It was pretty good. Friday came around and thats when all the potential trainers get their phone calls so my comp was expecting a call which I dont know why haah but yeah he didint get one. So saturday was my favorite day. That was the day of Michael Salinas baptism. I had the honor of being able to baptize him:) That is my first baptism of me performing it and what a great experience that was. I also taught Mike from the beginning which was even more of a cool experience to be able to baptize the guy I taught all the way through. He is so excited to be apart of the church now. After his baptism he just said thank you and hugged me. I asked him what his feeling was and he said that where were no words to describe it. That baptism was definitely the highlight of my mission so far. After the baptism we all went out to get some food at a place called Chow King. IT was a memorable night and I will never forget it. I will miss the people I have met in the University Hills area. They will always have a special place in my heart. 

Sooo YES I am finally transferring! I have been in Caloocan for 6 months and now I will be transferring tooooooo BALIWAG. Now I know you guys dont really understand that so I will try to explain. Baliwag is the farthest zone in the mission from everything haha. It is clear up north. Not only is the zone the farthest but specifically my area is the farthest area away. San Miguel. This place is the opposite of where I am now. It is green, it is clean, it is beautiful! I cant wait to head up there. I can finally get rid of this pollution cough I have. So yeah, now that I am done training I am not a trainer anymore. I guess President trusts me enough to call me up to be a new district leader... So I am now District Leader up in Baliwag which is like my dream right now haha. I am very excited. So tomorrow I get on the bus and take about a 4 hour ride up to my new area. So after I heard the announcements I was so excited. But later on that night the ZLs called and they had an addition, I will be opening an area. I dont know if you guys know what that is but, the area I am heading to the previous elders there were taken out so right now there are no Elders there and me and my new comp will both be new in the area which means we both dont know anything about it. Hahaha so that will be a challenge. But I know I can do it. So that is basically all the big news I have. These next few days some members have invited me to go eat before I go and they are making me some awesome food so I am very excited for that. But yeah I leave tomorrow morning and head up there. 

Also we had a special announcement from the mission last week and on February 19 we will be able to have the pleasure to have Russel M Nelson come speak to our whole mission. That will be a great experience to here that and for our whole mission.

So yeah! I hope you know I love all of you! I pray for ya always. I will email you next week in my new area!

Love Elder Webb

ps. I burnt a tie for my 6 month mark.








No comments:

Post a Comment