Monday, January 18, 2016

Week of Teaching

Hellllllllooooooooo:)

Its hot here, its cold there, its day here, its night there, pretty much the opposite eh? But yeah this week was way busy but a good one. We hit the most lessons this week than I have ever gotten here. Which was very rewarding because we were in top gear the whole week. Well we have some great progressing investigators right now. 2 came to church yesterday and one of them is going to be baptized this saturday so that is always so exciting! One of our progressing investigators right now is actually someone that I approached on the street and now she is working to towards baptism and I really just love that and it makes me very happy. We are also working with a lot of less actives who are starting to come back to church, they are tough sometimes but it is great when they come back to church. All of our recent converts are fully active and doing great. That is one of the most important things to me, making sure the ones we baptized stay active. 

I think my time is coming closer to an end here in my first area, transfers are next week and I think I will be heading out of here. I am excited to go explore more parts of this mission that are hopefully not so much city. 

Sorry this letter is really bad, I need to take some more time writing in the future. My thoughts just go blank when I come to the computer. But they will get better.

I love you all have a great week.

Ps. I dont have pictures right now because my SD card got a virus and got completely wiped soo yeah that sucked.

Any ways love ya

Elder Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment