Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hello family and friends, 

How is it going? Im doing pretty good over here!! Its hot. and there is a lot of rice. 

This week was pretty good. We had a lot of lessons and a lot of work! I had my very first baptism!! What an amazing experience that was. It feels so good to know that my efforts played a small part in the conversion of one of Gods children. Now she is on her way to the eternal life and the celestial kingdom. It really was a great service and her testimony was so great. We had one of our recent converts baptise her and I think he really enjoyed the experience as well. So this is a new transfer and we got a new roomate from New Zealand and he is really cool. He is a trainee as well, brand new in the mission!! So I am not the newest in the mission anymore! The work is going pretty well, we have some new progressing investigators which is great and we are continuing to find more! This work is really special and I am glad to be a part of it. Let us all try and be missionaries because its not just for full time missionaries! All members of the church should put forth their efforts in helping heavenly fathers work! I know as a missionary now how important the ward is to missionary work. So help out the missionaries in your wards! I feel like I have already said this but I am going to say it again anyway! Sorry this letter is really short but I have to go! Hopefully the pictures will be good enough for this week! Talk to you next week!

Love Elder Webb



No comments:

Post a Comment