Monday, September 21, 2015

Dear family, friends, and anyone else that cares about me!!

 Thank you so much for all your love! I truly feel it all the way over here in the Philippines!!

So my first transfer is done! BOOM. How was it? HARD. Hahah its way hard but it was also was really fun and I met some great people! Since I am still in training I will stay with the same comp and in the same area so not much changes for me. But I will probably get a new roomate or two and have some new faces in the zone so that will be cool! Our work was okay this last week but we found some new great people to teach and I can feel myself getting more involved with the lessons we teach which is great because I want to be good at the language so bad and really express everything I feel!! We have a baptism coming up this saturday! My first one! I am so excited for Elsie Salinas and her family! She is setting a great example for them! 

So this week my patience and my faith was really tried. Like it says in Ether 12:6. Its essential! Even though I am getting a lot of challenges and it sucks haha but I am still greatful because I am growing! I am really trying to just become the missionary that God wants me to be! So I just kept my faith in Him and prayed a lot and I can feel him helping me and answering my prayers! It is amazing what he can do for you if you just put your trust in Him and do your best,

This week wasnt too eventful, We had a fun pday last week. We had a zone activity and we went bowling! I did pretty well. I have lots of pictures but I dont have a way to upload them yet so just be patient!! But there are some great ones. Its hot here as always. About 95 everyday. I am kinda getting used to it by now and now I am afraid that I will come back to the states and freeze my butt off. I constantly sweat so I bring a rag around with me to wipe my face haha. There isnt too much to say about this last week and I wasnt very prepared so I apologize for that but I will get a better email next week! 

Have a great week everyone!

Love Elder Webb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment